Summer Reading Club
June 11th – August 6th
Preschool - 6th grade guidelines
Complete a white registration card and pick up your first bookmark and challenge sheet from the librarian. Read for twenty minutes every day to check off the days and complete your bookmark.
Get one day stamped each week at the check-out desk when you borrow at least 3 books.
Turn in your completed bookmark to receive:
- Your next bookmark
- Entry for T-shirt drawing
- Book Bucks
- Summer Reading Club Bag (first bookmark only)
- Coupons and discounts
- Other small rewards with each additional bookmark submitted
You will have a limit of 8 bookmarks (one per week) and 8 Book Bucks!
Save 4 Book Bucks to buy a prize book at the Wright Splash Bookstore.
Dates to buy books are:
- Friday, July 23rd, at 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 5th, at 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 21st, at 2:00-4:00 p.m.
CHALLENGE: You may also want to take the Reading Club Challenge. Readers who read 16 chapter books or 80 picture books or readers during the eight weeks of Reading Club will be honored with a bookplate in your favorite library book.
You may get your form from a librarian.