The Wright Library Digital Collection
- Freading offers EPUB and PDF ebooks with no waiting lists.
- Sign in with your library card number (23309000+last 6 digits) and your PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number unless you have created a different PIN).
- Search or browse to find a title to check out.
- Tokens limit the number of titles that can be checked out. You get 10 tokens per week.
- These titles can be checked out for two weeks with the option to renew for an additional two weeks.
- For downloading to your desktop computer, install Adobe Digital Editions.
- An Adobe ID is required.
- For mobile devices, the free Freading App is available in the Apple App Store or GooglePlay.
- The Freading App can also be installed on the Kindle Fire.
(AudioeBooks, eBooks, Music, Video)
- Sign in by selecting Wright Library and entering your library card number (23309000+last 6 digits) and your PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number unless you have created a different PIN).
- Search for a title or author or use the Advanced Search to search by subject and to limit results by format.
- When you have found a book, click borrow or place a hold. When you place a hold, provide an email at which to be notified when the title becomes available.
- Go to your Bookshelf and select the format compatible with your device.
- Kindle users will be taken to Amazon.com to finalize the download.
- NOOK, Sony Reader, Kobo users need to install Adobe Digital Editons on their computer.
- Audioebook, music and video downloads require the installation of the OverDrive Media Console to your computer.
- To download EPUB ebooks and MP3 audioebooks directly to a mobile device, you can install the OverDrive Media Console App, which is available for many mobile devices, including Apple, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone.
- Returning users - Log in with your library card number and password.
- New Users - click Create Account and enter your 14 digit library card number (23309000+ last 6 digits). Provide an email and password. You will receive an email with the subject line "Library Account Confirmation." Follow the link provided in the email.
- Select a magazine to read. The first time you check out a magazine, you will need to create a Zinio account. This separate Zinio account is required to read your magazines. Create your Zinio account with the same email address as you use to access the Library's eMagazine Collection.
- Sign into your Zinio account. Click the magazine you wish to read.
- The Zinio app is available for PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook.
Research Databases A-Z
- Each database provides a Help link or FAQ.
|Getting the Freading App for Kindle Fire||77.59 KB|
|Steps for Downloading from the Ohio Digital Library||71 KB|
|Zinio for Libraries Account Set Up and Checkout Guide.pdf||812.39 KB|