On Thursday, February 7, we launched updates to our website. Take a tour of the changes.
New Main Menu with drop down options
- ABOUT US - provides general information about our library, policies, and administration.
- FIND - connects you to items and content to be borrowed from the library. Sure, we have books, but also streaming digital content, Wi-Fi hot spots, kits for building and tinkering, and passes to local museums.
- SERVICES - from meeting rooms to basic tech support, discover how the library can help you and our community.
- EVENTS - attend events, series, and ongoing programs, like storytimes and book clubs.
Footer with quick links to popular resources
We've put our most popular links in the page footer. Scroll to the bottom of the page and skip straight to login pages for free access to :
- New York Times online
- Lynda.com courses
- Consumer Reports reviews
- Ohio Digital Library and CloudLibrary access to eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Streaming movies, TV, and music from Hoopla, Kanopy, Acorn TV, and The Great Courses
- web forms to request library purchases and interlibrary loans
Our goal is to make our website simpler and easier to use, and help you find library services, events, and resources that matter to you without overwhelming you. Your feedback is always welcome.