Upcoming Board of Trustees Committee meetings at Wright Library:
• Tuesday Nov. 16 at 6:30 PM - Nominating Committee (Aberdeen Conference Room)
• Thursday Dec. 1 at 12:00 PM - Strategic Planning Work Session (Community Room)
- Kristi Hale, Director
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Hopton, Fiscal Officer
- Sarah Uchic, Administrative Services Coordinator
Board of Trustees
- Joseph Fulford, President
- Randale J. Honaker III, Vice President
- Lu Ann Stanley, Secretary
- Darrell Crowe
- Bob Eling
- Jennifer Enseleit
- Joshua Lounsbury
Wright Memorial Public Library is governed by a Board of Trustees consisting of seven members appointed by the Oakwood Board of Education. The bylaws of the Board of Trustees are attached below. They are also available in the Library's Administrative Offices.
According to the Ohio Revised Code, legal responsibility is vested in the Board, which is the policy-making body of the Library. The Board's responsibilities include selection and appointment of the Director; election of the Fiscal Officer; promotion of Library interests; securing of funds adequate for a progressive program; and control of Library funds, property, and equipment. Subject to existing statutes and ordinances, it has power to determine the rules and regulations governing Library service and personnel.
Regular meetings of the Board are held the third Monday of the month as scheduled. Up to 30 minutes can be allotted for public participation at meeting with maximum of 5 minutes per person. Those wishing to speak before the Board need to indicate their intent to speak prior to the beginning of the Board meeting.
Note: Library policies are created in the Portable Document Format (.pdf). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view or print the brochure.